Ajyal is a Learning Centre hosting classes on a regular weekly and monthly schedule.
- Turkish Language Halaqa for Brothers, evenings after Isha.
- Jumah Lectures – Winter : First 12:30 p.m. / Second 1:20 p.m.
- Jumah Lectures – Summer : First 1:30 p.m. / Second 2:10 p.m.
- Recite & Reflect – After Maghrib
- New Muslim Support / Tajweed and Memorization for Sisters – 3 p.m.
- Ajyal Sisters Book Club on Islamic Topics – 3:15 p.m. to 4:15 p.m.
- Children’s Qur’an Class, Age 6 and up – 3:15 p.m to 4:15 p.m
- [ Sometimes, not every Saturday ] Mini-Muslims Halaqa : Ages 4 to 8 years old – 4:15 p.m.
- Sisters Halaqa – 4:30 p.m.
- Arabic Class for Brothers – 4:30 p.m.
- Brothers Connect Halaqa – 5:15 p.m.
- Brothers Seerah Circle & Breakfast – After Fajr until ~ 8:30 a.m.
- Ayjal Islamic School – 11 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Ajyal Sisters Connect – Sisterhood of Travelling Tea – Breakfast at different Lower Mainland Masjids once a month
- InbeTWEENers Club : 9 to 12 years of age – Variety of indoor & outdoor activities in a safe, social environment
Special or Seasonal Programs
- Sisters Code for Community
- Arabic – English Language Exchange
- Visiting Guest Lecturers
- Islamic History Month – Presentations
- Open House Day
- Community Bar-Be-Que
- Moonsighting Announcements
- Daily Community Iftar
- Nightly Taraweeh Prayers – 8 Rakats
Eid al Fitr
- Eid Morning Prayer
- Muslim Family Day / Eid Festival at Playland
Day of Arafat
- Community Iftar
Eid Al Adha
- Eid Al Adha – Morning Prayer